Christ Church Cathedral is currently sponsoring a Refugee Family in their transition to Canada and is not in a position to sponsor any additional families or individuals in 2016-2017.  Anyone hoping to be sponsored by a Sponsorship Agreement Holder ( should register with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).

Another step would be to approach the Canadian Visa office in the country you are currently seeking refuge in to see if you can be placed on the “Visa office referred” list which all sponsorship agreement holders in Canada can access.